The Canon Pixma TR7520 is an ideal printer that boosts home or office productivity and is packed with many advanced printing features. The users can perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions in a hassle-free manner. Additionally, the canon pixma TR7520 setup procedure is also simple and easy to perform. However, the users failing to perform the setup procedure are advised to follow the steps described below.
Note: The user can carry out the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup process through the official site or the CD.
Note: It allows the users to choose whether they want to use their printer through the USB connection or LAN connection.
Note: When using the printer over a LAN connection, the Canon Pixma TR7520 setup is required. If the setup procedure is already complete, the connection is immediately confirmed. If the printer setup isn’t complete, follow the steps below to finish the setup process.
- To turn the printer “ON” in the beginning, then push the power button.
- Then go to the preferred web browser.
- After that, type the official URL, ij.start.cannon, into the browser’s search bar.
- The official webpage will get displayed on the screen.
- Users will now be asked to choose the device they want to set up.
- So, choose the printer from the list given below, or they can also type the printer model in the search bar.
The user can complete the setup procedure using the techniques listed below.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use