Canon Pixma MG2522 is an ideal printer for personal as well as professional purposes. It enables users to print, copy, and scan their documents. It is compatible with both operating systems, i.e., Windows and iOS. The user can connect the printer to the network or the wireless network and then take benefits of the Canon Pixma MG2522.
It is mandatory to download and install the printer software and drivers. Therefore, to make it easy for all users, we provided simple and straightforward steps to download and install the software easily. In addition to this, follow the steps mentioned below to perform the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup procedure.
Connect with Wi-Fi Router for Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup
All users are suggested to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 with the Wi-F- router to accomplish the setup procedure. Moreover, the user will have to ensure that the printer and the wireless device are connected to the same network. Wireless device means (PC, Tablet, Mobile Device, etc.)
So, follow the below-described steps regarding how to connect Canon Pixma MG2522 to a Wi-Fi router.
- At the initial stage, turn “ON” the printer and the Wi-Fi router.
- Note: Ensure that the Wi-Fi light is blinking and the router gets turned “ON” properly.
- Now on the printer, press the black button.
- After this, the printer will automatically detect the Wi-Fi network.
- After that, when the connection gets established, the Wi-Fi light will start blinking in blue.
- After this, the setup is done successfully.
So, through these steps, the user can easily connect the Pixma MG2522 to their Wi-Fi network.
Ways to Setup Printer on Windows
Below mentioned are the steps through which the user can easily set up Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on windows. So, all Windows users should follow the below stated steps.
- Initially, turn ON the Wi-Fi router, Canon printer, and the Windows system.
- Now ensure that the printer and the system are connected over the same network.
- After that, open the web browser.
- After this, in the search bar, type ij.start.cannon.
- Once the official website gets open on the screen, select the “Setup” option.
- After this, type the printer model number and hit on the “Go” button.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- After this, tap on the “Next” button.
- Note: The user can choose their preferred language.
- Then again, tap on the “Next” button.
- After that, hit on the “Yes” option after reading the “License Agreement.”
- Then again, hit on the “Next” button.
- Now, wait for the downloading to complete.
- After this, the drivers will get installed successfully.
- Now select the “Start” option, and then go to the “Control Panel.”
- Then, select “Device and Printer.”
- Next, tap on the “Add Printer” option. Now a list of installed printers will open on the screen.
- After that, select the printer model, click on “Next,” and wait for a few seconds.
- Now the printer name will display on the screen, and the printer will be ready to use.
So by applying all these steps, the user can easily set up Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows.
So the above guide was about the steps to accomplish the Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer setup on Windows. Apart from this, if any user fails to accomplish the setup procedure, they all should ask for assistance from the canon professionals.